1. Entertainment

Finally Cancelled: Charmed

By March 4, 2006

Ok folks, you can't say you didn't know it was coming. It would have taken a spell of epic proportions for this show to make it to the CW. The ratings have been lousy (to put it politely), so we should be grateful the WB allowed the show to go on for a full season. According to the poll results on this site, fans were really hoping to save this show from cancellation. You must admit the show really had a great run. In fact, Charmed is one of the WB's longest running shows next to 7th Heaven. The finale is currently scheduled for May 21st and there are many questions that need to be answered: Will Leo return? Will Phoebe finally find true love and have that little girl she saw in her vision last season? Will we get to see Wyatt and Chris grow up to become powerful witches? That remains to be seen, but have faith in the writers, for they have been planning the end for quite sometime now! (Photo: The Cast of Charmed 2006 The WB)

Comments

September 17, 2006 at 10:56 pm
(1) Chuck says:

i wish Charmed stays on or a spin off from Charmed i wish i could be in 1 of the stories, cause i watched whenever it comes on it makes me feel like im there.

Sincerly,Chuck

March 13, 2007 at 1:22 am
(2) stacy says:

why why!
i love charmed!!
its like my life!!
and now u have ruined it!!
please make a season 9…
and keep going..
u guys have alot of fans,,’
i knw u might tink im dumb but…
i really love it
i might cry right now..\
so please..
think about it…
please..

sincerty..
I LOVE CHARMED FOREVER AND EVER

March 31, 2007 at 2:08 pm
(3) Rodolfo says:

I think what killed charmed is its getting away from real world and focusing on the difficult story they played in the supernatural world. Too complicated even for them. They should have stayed with helping mortals and vanquashing warlocks and evel witches as the beginning!!!

May 17, 2007 at 2:44 pm
(4) Deborah says:

It was a case of the WB cancelling it and the writer managed to get a last season to finish it before the series was finished itself.

May 17, 2007 at 2:44 pm
(5) Deborah says:

May 17, 2007 at 2:44 pm
(6) Deborah says:

November 23, 2007 at 1:20 pm
(7) Vanessa says:

I Love Charmed and I dont think it should be cancelled its a wonderful show! Charmed makes people stand on their toes just waiting to see what happens next! Please dont cancelle Charmed

September 4, 2009 at 11:58 am
(8) cristy says:

why on earth did you cancel charmed, i was realy hoping that there would be a sesason 9.
i would have loved to see page and phoebe with there kids, and what the future looked like after they changed it in mortality bites ges i’ll never know until you make a season 9

love charmed forever

September 28, 2009 at 9:39 am
(9) michael says:

i love charmed i have every series but i think billy and billys sister started making it crap i wish it wasnt cancelled and they made a 9th series but billy needed to leave the set coz she was making it boring

October 28, 2009 at 10:12 am
(10) Troy says:

I agree that the ‘beginning of the end’ was bringing in Billie and her sister. Stupid characters and plot..

April 7, 2010 at 8:42 pm
(11) mandi says:

im in love with charmed it is the best show ever made i really with we could get it back and this time it wont be lowly rated. if we could on get it back

September 13, 2011 at 8:34 pm
(12) shania says:

Please bring back charmed I am a big fan I love you and I love charmed am 10 years old I want back charmed I am already feeling to cry. Some day I wish I can act with you. Do you no how many fans hearts you have broke? But just remember we love you. your best fan shania.

May 14, 2012 at 6:05 pm
(13) TeeSwagg310 says:

Charmed was the best show. It should have never been cancelled. Chris and Wyatt were supposed to grow up and continue kicking demon-ass(butts) lol. But at any rate, those were the hottest chicks on tv for a while. Phoebe, Paige, Piper and Billi, you gals are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love Charmed and I’m looking forward to its return, after all, that is it’s Destiny!!!!!LOL

July 30, 2012 at 7:35 pm
(14) Robert in Detroit says:

I like charmed YES please have a season 9 of this
episode. THis was probably the best show on TV
Is PIPER married.
Robert in Detroit

October 5, 2012 at 8:18 pm
(15) amy jones says:

hi im from Wales and I love charmed im just really gutted about it finishing I wanted to see pheobe with her kids cause we got to see Chris and Wyatt but I want to see what their powers are and everything just get rid of Billy I didn’t like her and bring back cole if you looked on Facebook for all the charmed sites you will see loads of people on there wanting it back and some people in the UK don’t have sky so you need to put it on channel 4 at nine at night so people can tape it if they miss it and watch it when all the soaps have finished xx