1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

How does one go about landing a role on shows such as Grey's Anatomy or Heroes? Is it really possible to get discovered while eating in a restaurant? Do you want to break into show business, but have no idea where to start?

Breaking into the acting industry is no easy feat. In fact, it can take many years to land just one big role. You'll need to have a very thick skin and be prepared to take a tremendous amount of rejection.

This industry is not all about glitz and glamour; it takes years to develop good acting skills. This is a difficult career path, but it can also be incredibly rewarding -- especially if you land a role on a great TV drama!

Could you be the next Hayden Panettiere or Matthew Fox? If acting is the road you wish to travel, find out where to begin and what you need to know about getting your foot in the door.

Comments

July 25, 2008 at 7:37 pm
(1) Tess says:

I recently stumbled upon a new website – HollywoodPassport.com – that really does offer a lot of FREE information to actors. I repeat: FREE INFORMATION! Stuff that I never found anywhere else, at least not in time to save myself from wasting years and untold dollars on a fledgling career in Hollywood.

The best part is…it’s actually fun to read.

I don’t know who put it together, but anyone reading this should really check it out.

April 27, 2009 at 11:02 pm
(2) Iliesa Sasala says:

I want to be an actor in one day but I don’t know how to start it!!!!and I want someone to help me…!!!!!!!Pliz..!!!!!

May 8, 2009 at 12:01 pm
(3) SETH says:

I AM SETH AND I AM 9 YEARS OLD. I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START IN ACTING INFACT O DONT KNOW IF I JUST SPELLD KNOW RUIGHT I HAVE BIN TURNED AWAY IN EVRY MOVIE I AUDISHIND FOR BUT I RILLY WANT TO BE AN ACTOR CAN YOU HELP?

May 11, 2009 at 12:19 pm
(4) JonathanCa says:

I am a 25 year old men and i want to know if it’s already too late for me to star a acting carrear.This is my dream and i dont know were to star.

May 11, 2009 at 12:23 pm
(5) JonathanCa says:

I am a 25 year old men and i want to know if it’s already too late for me to start a acting carrear.This is my dream and i dont know were to start.

May 28, 2009 at 10:33 pm
(6) Sean Michael says:

Hi my name is Sean im 18 and i live in Australia. I have loved acting all my life, ever since i was in my first primary school play at 4 years old. All i’ve wanted to do is act i dream about it at night and think about it all day, But i just have no idea how to start an i just can’t bring myself to tell anyone its what i want to do. How can i bring my dream to life instead of felling like a failure.

June 19, 2009 at 9:40 am
(7) yasir hameed says:

Hi, my name is yasir hameed and i m 21 years old. i am so much interested in acting.i can devote my day and night for acting.but i dont know how and where to start it.

July 18, 2009 at 6:28 pm
(8) Laura says:

hey my name is Laura im 20 yeas old. i live in Lithuania. My drim to be actor, but i know it is imposible, become i live in Lithauen and my English speak is not very good. but it is my drim…

July 18, 2009 at 7:12 pm
(9) jillian says:

Hi my name is Jillian I watch TV everyday and see my favorite stars selena gomez,Demi lovato,Miley Cyrus and a bunch more and always dream I could be just like them and always say one day I will and if I keep saying and not doing am probably not going to be an actress also I see kids acting and there under my age I really want to start but I donít know what to do I need an agent and to go to classes I have a great personality and a sunny smile that can brighten anyoneís day am waiting to be discovered if you have a idea where I could get a good agent or go to classes or just have a question email me at jillianpizz@aol.com I can make anyone laugh!

July 28, 2009 at 8:48 am
(10) Nikasv says:

Yeah i really to be an actor. I live in georgia (not in american state) but in the middle of asia and europe. I really want to go in america and start acting career. But i know it will be very hard i am 16 years old and i want to have a chance, and go in los-angeles

August 1, 2009 at 4:19 am
(11) Alamdar says:

Having a Degree in Journalism and Mass Communcation and after having done some internships in Media organisations made me forced to think about acting as now a days job market in Pakistani News Media is saturated as told by media people themselves.Can i be an actor?? some day why not waiting for a right time and to grab an opportunity.

August 16, 2009 at 11:29 am
(12) Tea Srpak says:

Hey my name is Tea i am 16 years old and i live in Croatia. My dream is to be an actress, but i know it’s imposible, because i’m living in Croatia belive it or not in Croatia auditions are organized once or twice a year, and mainly in the capital city (Zagreb) I tried with various agencies for actors, but nothing all in vain… But i really want to be an actress

September 3, 2009 at 4:35 am
(13) snedden says:

Hi ,

Acting is my passion . I always wanted to act but i’m not that good looking i’am 21 years old . Graduate in business mgt . I dont know where to start and how to start not been to any acting school . Can i still be an actor

September 6, 2009 at 6:03 pm
(14) Confidence says:

Hi everyone, I’m Confidence from Ghana. I have the interest to become an actor but do not know where and how to start all of it, anyone out there who can help me shoul email to confidennis@gmail.com

September 17, 2009 at 4:15 am
(15) Nemendra Menaria says:

Hi, i am nemenara and i want to become an actor in boolywood but i don’t know that how i can enter in this fild. So please sugest me

September 17, 2009 at 4:23 am
(16) Nemendra Menaria says:

Hi, i am nemenara and i want to become an actor in boolywood but i donít know that how i can enter in this fild. So please sugest me. i am 18 year old, and my ID is cool_nemendramenaria@yahoo.com

October 4, 2009 at 2:38 am
(17) Sonny Crockett says:

“I’m just a hard partying ocean guy with questionable means.”

October 9, 2009 at 8:09 pm
(18) Fern says:

Which acting school in NJ/NY would you recommend?

October 19, 2009 at 3:07 am
(19) Jolyn Yio says:

Well, I just love acting. I can’t stop thinking about it day and night. Its a dream and I really want it to come true, I have no idea, how to start, because I live in Singapore, and my parents doesn’t want to move into L.A. How pathetic. Help me. D:

November 10, 2009 at 10:24 am
(20) ruby says:

i want be an a good actor but i have no ideas what im doing but ill try i can be do it this

November 18, 2009 at 3:34 am
(21) Gabbez says:

I have a big dream of becoming an actor. Just like all the other mates in this comments, I dont know where to start. Anyone with any type of information please contact Gabbez at gngabbez596@gmail.com

November 23, 2009 at 12:59 pm
(22) omar says:

my dream is to be an actor im in 22 and i get wrote an story with scenario and i want to make it true. but i need some one to help me in this

November 27, 2009 at 7:13 pm
(23) duckpool says:

I use to make movies but I had no talent. But I can tell you how to make it as an actor. (this is uk)
Starting out, get a good acting resume and MUST HAVE A PICTURE..
cant afford photographer, well get your ma to take it but please take picture. I made films with no budget and even i didnt get incontact with people without a Picture.

2. GET WORK..unpaid to start yes..but a)NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHIG YOURSELF!! Always get your travel costs paid for.
check out shootingpeople.com (or co uk i forget) and takent circle.. and whilst there NETWORK, yes network, the more you do the more youll start to get into the inner circle, meet people who did like lighting on The Bill. Talk to them, but dont sleep with them.
3. Go to the many networking events..free ones all the time where bigshot full of himself producer is talking about some pie in the sky fund that the council is supposedly offering…you dont care about this but you care about making these producers feel like they are infact very witty and “cool” in the bar afterwards….
4. Follow up all contacts made, keep in contact with them.
Its all about getting into the inner circle!!
look on the telly..how many crap actors are on it? WHY? They knew x y z person..ive seen it happen.
5. Be a good actor!! Stanislafsky anyone?
6. when you get some however small part on the bbc or some kids tv educational program..damn well take it!!
7. Have another skill to fall back on, like teaching or secretarial etc… so you dont lose confidence after those many nights drunk feeling like youll never make it and end up in tescos…but dont let this other job destroy you either!!

So if you got the energy and will to do all that each month… doesnt matetr on age..
8. And if at the end of the day youre a load of crap…have the balls to admit it, and say you gave it a try …and move on!!

GOOD LUCK PEOPLE
(duckpoolmedia(now closed for business lol)
from the man who thought he was steven smeilbergs surrogate son) :)

January 5, 2010 at 6:54 am
(24) patel ketan says:

Hi, i am ketan and i am from a small city visnagar.i want to be a actor and i can do any hard work for that but i don’t know how to start and how can i enter in this fild so pls. help me. i am 20 year old. ketan_3107@ymail.com

January 14, 2010 at 3:18 am
(25) tashiyangzom says:

hey i am jessie and i am a Tibetan.. now i am in china. be an actor is my dream. but i don’t know how to star and where i can go be.. help!! thanks

January 27, 2010 at 11:11 am
(26) nyasha manyeruke says:

i am a singer and actress.i got a voice way better than beyonce and i am have only turned thirteen.my acting skills are amazing that l was almost made the captain of the drama club.i am real cute but i know when to put a hard face on when l have to.i am totally commited and l will act on any show. pliz i know that this is my thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 3, 2010 at 2:49 am
(27) Edgar says:

Hey im 21 years old and i wanna be an actor im latin im from oregon id love to make a movie with seth rogen michael cera and all of the funny guys please help i dont know where/how to start edgar34082@hotmail.com

February 8, 2010 at 10:44 pm
(28) Chris says:

I Wanna be an actor because of all the skills that come with i feel im talented enough ….if i could ever be in any film.series etc it would def be HEREOS im definitely good lookin enough if anything write me or message me qu3s_lov3@live.com

February 12, 2010 at 10:36 am
(29) JEREMIAH SULLIVAN says:

Creativeworld Entertainment Productions is set to organize an audition for upcoming actress, actors and models in the Movie and Entertainment industry.

Are you Creative, Intelligent and skillfull? Contact us for more information

We will handle you in our coming audition, if you excel, we will hook you up with producers, directors and fix you in ongoing Productions, we will give you popularity, fashion parade, stage walk e.t.c

date of Audition:>

Time:>

For restriction and security purpose, the form will be mailed to participant when the payment is confirmed.

Registration fee:>

For more information contact :>

JEREMIAH SULLIVAN

Creative world Entertainment ProductionsÖA fully integrated
entertainment company
Our mission is to develop, provide and acquire talent for Modeling
Houses, TV, Film, Stage and Print media, our drive for deep and
profound entertainment makes us unique in the Entertainments industry

Orientation for aspiring, talented and creative Models, Dancers,
Actors, Actresses, Comedians and Stage Performance. With Job placement
location worldwide including the United States, Canada, Hong Kong,
China, Africa, Europe and Vietnam.

Job locations Available currently includes: India,South Africa,
Brazil, Italy, United States, Canada, France, Italy, Netherlands, U.K,
Pakistan, France to name a few….

February 17, 2010 at 1:26 am
(30) Michael Licht says:

Hi my name is Michael. I am 19 years old & would love to become an actor. I know I have the confidence and the ambition to suceed in this field!

February 20, 2010 at 8:18 am
(31) Courtney Honisett says:

Hi :) My name is Courtney and iím 15 years old. Iíve loved singing and acting since i was very little and have a bit of experience. Iíve performed in local performances, the last show i did i got one of the main parts (i played Penny in Hairspray) and i am also appearing on a show for the BBC which is going to be broadcast this summer.. itís a series and we have just finished filming :) I see there are a lot of people wanting to be actors considering the amount of comments here.. but itís my passion and it would seriously make my dreams come true. This is all iíve ever dreamed about since i was very little. Iím willing to do anything (within reason) and iím a very quick learner. My ultimate dream is to be an actor on the Disney Channel but any shows, theatre, singing would be absolutely brilliant. I also love Waterloo Road and would love to be an actor in it.. even if i was just an extra! I am also very interested in singing and music.. i play 4 instruments including piano and guitar and love to sing. Please email me : singercourtney@yahoo.co.uk Would be great to hear from you :) Sorry iíve gone on a bit lol i talk too much! Thanks :)

February 20, 2010 at 11:24 am
(32) Courtney Honisett says:

February 26, 2010 at 4:25 pm
(33) Amy Murray says:

Hey i’m Amy Murray i am 15 years old i live in scotland. I always want to become actor in all my life. i want to actor in hollywood so i don’t know how to start and how can i enter in this fild. So plz help me.

March 6, 2010 at 2:57 pm
(34) Nick says:

Hi my name is Nick I am 13 years old I leave in Georgia.I whant to be a sucsessfull actor onw day i play guitar and people say I have a chance so I said to muself why dont take a chance but I dont know were to get (discoverd)
PLZ help me.

March 13, 2010 at 5:53 am
(35) Puja Chakrabarty says:

I want to be an actor.Contact me in 9330180379.

March 13, 2010 at 8:48 am
(36) Timur says:

Hi,my name is Timur,i live in Ukraine.For a long time i had a dream of becoming an actor,but i had no success.If someone can help me to start my career,i know english well,and have acting talent.Thankyou

pls reply to sidewayx@gmail.com

March 21, 2010 at 8:18 am
(37) Hitesh bhimani says:

He I want be a actor . Im looking good attractive Hot just like Ranbir Kapoor.. plzz Helpppppp me

March 25, 2010 at 3:24 am
(38) apche says:

I am a man age 33, unmarried, height 186 cm, weight 69 kg, active, intelligent, handsome, and ambitious vision of a better future, and become a famous star in the cinema, I love to travel and learn the habits and traditions of the people, and if you want to know other things need to question ( hossni-salamh@hotmail.com

March 26, 2010 at 10:39 am
(39) hailee says:

i am 11 years old i want to know can you audition for a movie.for many years i have always wanted to try it but i can not find any where.can some help me?

April 2, 2010 at 9:06 am
(40) Varun says:

I am 12 years old ( 2010 ) and my teachers and my family say i am a naturl born actor well i love acting i am a very confident man , i connt fly hollywood and stuff i am living in singapore , if there is any call – up pls give me a info becuz i thinking i am ready to become a ” ACTOR ” ! Thanks

April 9, 2010 at 10:39 pm
(41) zavyer says:

hi im 10 years old and i LOVE to sing i sing ALL THE TIME i just reallllllly want to become a famous singer and actor lke miranda cosgrove and the jonas bros

April 11, 2010 at 5:31 pm
(42) hollywood-acting-workshop says:

You MUST get good acting training, specifically for television and film. Hollywood has MANY reputable schools.
Hollywood-acting-workshop

April 17, 2010 at 8:52 pm
(43) Gee Gee says:

heyy, im 18 years old, and my dream is to act, i’ve not got any experence, my mother thinks im not very good, but i’ve always wanted this since i was about 7, i do have some learning diffactes, and my speech isnt very good, but please i need some help! this is my dream!! please email me or something
thanks

April 19, 2010 at 11:13 am
(44) Zaid says:

Today while I was at work doing boring accounting daily routine a visitor (GM of Hino company) with ten Japanese guests arrived for a meeting. The visitor confronted me after the meeting and said “what are you doing here (infront of the owner of the company I work in)! How can such a tall, young, handsome boy like you work in a cubicle. You should go and become an actor or star, a person like you shouldnt waist his time here go apply Im sure you will become famous someday.”
Does that usually happen to people when they are at work or is it me that I see this as an odd situation? I just dont know what to do anmore!

May 3, 2010 at 7:50 am
(45) jawad ali says:

hello i m jawad ali khan i want to be an actor but i dont no from where i start thisss……….plz help me thissss i will b the best actor if u give me a chance

May 21, 2010 at 1:31 pm
(46) dainty9821 says:

i really wnt 2 act but i need a way of telling my parnts that i want 2 b an actor without them laughing at me. im 12 and homeschooled. i also live in the USA. i really need help with this so just…………………please ,help me

June 3, 2010 at 11:10 am
(47) monta says:

Hi my name is montassar im 18 and i live in Tunisia. I have loved acting all my life. All iíve wanted to do is act i dream about it at night and think about it all day, But i just have no idea how to start an i just canít bring myself to tell anyone its what i want to do. How can i bring my dream to life instead of felling like a failure.

June 18, 2010 at 1:48 am
(48) Tyler says:

Wats up… My name is tyler and i am 14 yrz old…. I live in knoxville and want to become an actor on tv…. I really just dont know where to start or a place to audition…. If u could help me i would really appreciate it…

June 18, 2010 at 6:48 am
(49) shubham jain says:

hi…
i want to be a model……
what can i do……

June 19, 2010 at 5:54 pm
(50) Alex Hessam says:

Hi guys I am Alex and I am 15 years … I love acting … if u guys wish to act in some movies u gotta take lessons so u can become good in this job.. be conscious that u’ll can work even for 16 hours per day!! and.. once u have all those things in your mind u gotta go many audition & audition & audition & audition & audition & audition &……… but u gotta be patient!!!!

June 21, 2010 at 2:51 am
(51) jonathan rosa says:

my life has been hard i really wonna get out of north philly strs cause its not a safe place i dont wonna take rong turns im 16 i can be funny an do drama and action i have a lot of hart and i know i will do it some day if u can help me i sware i o you a lot because you are opening doors for me in my life that i need plzzzzzzzzz……..just had to let all this out i feel good..

July 27, 2010 at 3:14 pm
(52) kai lee says:

i really want to act. i have no expirence but i just have a feeling i’d be really good. its my dream and i will do almost anything for it. i just wish someone would give me a chance….

August 4, 2010 at 1:31 pm
(53) jawad ali khan says:

hello i m jawad ali khan……i just loving acting but i dont no how i start my career plzz help me out i neeeeeed ur help check my id and contact me as sooon as possible plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

August 4, 2010 at 1:31 pm
(54) jawad ali khan says:

August 17, 2010 at 9:15 am
(55) Rich says:

Have you been considering starting a professional acting career? For professional guidance and insight, join the class that everyone has been asking for while seats are available. Starting August 28th!

August 19, 2010 at 12:26 pm
(56) Ahtasham says:

To everyone,

whoever is wishing to become an actor, if your the ge between 16-18 then the acting courses will be free if your 19+ they will cost. basicly go to your local college and apply for a course.

Acting is such a big ambition for me in life, if you want something that bad you should go for it and persue your career in acting.

If you need any help email me ahtasham_t@hOTMAIL.CO.UK

August 24, 2010 at 8:26 pm
(57) Abdulfattah says:

hey my name is abdulfattah 18 yrs old Well, I just love acting. I canít stop thinking about it day and night. Its a dream and I really want it to come true i always say one day i ‘ll be like nicolas cage, john travolta,van damm and sanjay dutt i want to actor in hollywood so i donít know how to start and how can i enter in this fild. So plz help help me. eimal me plz

September 4, 2010 at 10:03 am
(58) isaiah says:

I am Isaiah and I wanna be an actor. I am 14 years old. I saw the new karate kid and how a 12 year old can get on the big screen in Hollywood and it has sparked me to also get into Hollywood. I live in the uk and am planng to go to LA and pitch my best scripts to the producers there. This is what my gut is telling me to do but it dunno if it’s right. This has been my dream for a little under 10 years now and it’s all I think about at home, school and everywhere I go. I am a good actor with the right vision. I will work hard and if given the chance can prove myself. I am trying now
to GET discovered and make my dreams come true. E-mail me at dreamz@live.co.uk

September 13, 2010 at 5:40 pm
(59) ejaz says:

i am an actor but here no one is supporting me and no one is ready to take me in his or her production as i am poor. kindly its my big request to all foreign producers to give me a chance i will inspire them from my hard work.

October 3, 2010 at 7:31 am
(60) marwa says:

hi im marwa form tunisia to n i really want to be an actress im 16 maybe we can help each other
this is my fb marwa di belle

October 17, 2010 at 11:22 am
(61) nikoloz says:

I would like to become an actor. This is my dream .. Please help me in dreams. Georgia is not developed in this profession. It is not childish passion. Vabareb I do not think the acting is coming to study abroad .. I have a facebook and you can here shemekhmianot. The name of Nika Nikoloze-var (Nika Abashidze). Please shemekhmianet .. Thank you in advance. I love you

November 8, 2010 at 7:00 pm
(62) Lan says:

I’m from New Zealand and i’m sick of studying at university. I’m in my second year but im not passionate enough to continue. I love television and i want to act. Even if its an extra or something! i’m really stuck in life, just study, work and church. I’m just glad theres others out there who want to do something new. The question is should i do another two years at university or stop and persue acting?? HELP

December 17, 2010 at 12:58 pm
(63) Aaren Johnson says:

i want to be an actor just actor not intrusted in modeling

December 18, 2010 at 10:03 am
(64) zikas says:

Hi ,

I am a Druze lebanese guy 31 years old . i worked in adv and event management but all what i want is to be an actor.

December 20, 2010 at 11:34 pm
(65) Not Telling LOL says:

Anyone who reads this there are lots of ways of becoming an actor. Im trying to become a professional gamer and I’m only 11. That means I’ve traveled a lot. Even though I’m a gamer I know about acting. You first need to choose your way of acting. Like how you would like to act. After that try going to local auditions. After you believe you will succeed in the making of being famous. Talk with family. Discuss. Then you should go to hollywoodauditions.com. Oh heres a cool thing. My friend auditioned for the next Twilight movie in my hometown. SHE GOT THE PART! Okay well good luck!

December 29, 2010 at 1:28 am
(66) Eduardo Samaniego says:

Hi, my name is Eduardo, height 5’8 in, weight 150 lb, active, intelligent, handsome, and ambitious vision of a better future, and become a famous star in the cinema, I love to travel and learn the habits and traditions of the people, and if you want to know other things need to question. I HAVE A SPANISH ACCENT; people loves it!. I can make anyone laugh :) .IM an outgoing person and love meeting people from ALL AROUND THE WORLD I CAME TO USA 2 year ago PURSUING MY DREAMS.
Please if you have any INFORMATION THAT MAY HELP ME DO NOT HESITATE AND CONTACT ME RIGHT AWAY..thak you!
Eduardo.SA@live.com

January 3, 2011 at 6:17 pm
(67) Gareth says:

i Have read a lot of the posts on this page and i have a little message for all of you.

acting is an extremely difficult career as mentioned, it is a war zone, fighting for the best, fighting for the fame where the fortune follows.

But if you really want to make your career as an actor come true, you really have to be able to show you have what it takes. its not an easy game but if you truly believe you can. got to an academy near you and speak to them, they can give you the best advice on what to do.

January 7, 2011 at 8:19 am
(68) uteodoro says:

Hi, my name is Uros, I’m 26 yrs old,
184 cm (6″), 74 kg.. Very good imitator.. my idols..
Even more.. I’m open for comunication almost 24/7 :)
You can contact me on email if you interesting..
uteodoro_85@yahoo.com

January 10, 2011 at 3:48 am
(69) Alok Kumar Halder says:

Hi! I am Alok; an actor, script writer and drama director. Have lot of experience on stage. Waiting for chance on screen. My contact no. 9831544899.

January 10, 2011 at 1:23 pm
(70) Alan says:

Hi, Im looking to get into acting but I dont really know where to start, I live in Scotland just now so its hard for me to move to the US where there might not even be an opportunity, Im 13 just now and i would love to get into acting. Can someone tell me a great place to go to get into acting, somewhere near Scotland would be nice! :)

Thanx, Alan

January 12, 2011 at 12:15 pm
(71) alex says:

eitha,am 22 year old guy i rely want to b an actor sins i was a small boy,i dont now were to begen acting is my dream nothing inspire me like acting.

February 10, 2011 at 9:45 pm
(72) Kodee says:

I’m 12 and really want to be an actor I have no experience but I’m funny and I’m good with action things.

February 16, 2011 at 4:23 pm
(73) Jordyn says:

Hey, Im a 15 year old girl and I want to start acting. Im shy and I dont know where to start. I also want to be a vet or a historian but I think acting would be fun. Im canadian but I moved to Brazil. I need someone to find me, help me more your so.

February 18, 2011 at 1:30 pm
(74) Chantae says:

i really want to be an actor, also a singer, so im 15 in march the 14th, n its feb.18th today. 15′s my fave number. so i really really really really want to be an actor on Disney Channel. i really really really want to be an actor on movies too. plz help me if u can….

March 10, 2011 at 2:16 pm
(75) daniel says:

i called daniel and a i am 12 i really want to be an actor. I am going to start going to acting clubs. But if i am at acting club for 6 years or so plus i do drama at school how long will it take me to actually be an actor if i odition for a part??? my family think i am very good a acting but i just dont no how to get started in a acting carrer??help

April 6, 2011 at 2:00 pm
(76) halim says:

my name is halim AND I AM 21 YEARS OLD. im good looking ;so funny guy:but not native speaker of english i just learn it from scool: i have all the time a dream of becoming an actor, I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START IN ACTING INFACT O DONT KNOW IF I JUST SPELLD KNOW RUIGHT I HAVE BIN TURNED AWAY IN EVRY MOVIE I AUDISHIND FOR BUT I RILLY WANT TO BE AN ACTOR CAN YOU HELP?

May 3, 2011 at 7:20 am
(77) Ethan says:

Hi I am Ethan and I AM FROM mALAYSIA….PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! i AM 14 YEARS OLD!!!! i WANT TO BE AN ACTOR…plz help me….

May 4, 2011 at 1:16 am
(78) shivam says:

i am shivam gupta my mob no. is 9039765429 . I want to be an Actor. I do hard work to make it possible

May 6, 2011 at 11:59 am
(79) kaihoski says:

i am 15 years old and no matter what i do i dont have a fire in my nelly for anything except acting whem im on stage its like the world disapears i can be someone else and remove my problems acting is my passion i have many project but i want to try and get out there i would much appreciate any advice please and thank you kaihoski158@gmail.com

May 7, 2011 at 3:36 pm
(80) kyle jenkins says:

Well, My name is Kyle . As i watch some of these movies ikind Of Wonder How Do These Kids and Teens Getss To play in Movies But Still Goes To school . And as i qotten inspired by Some of these Actors and actress i always seen myself on TV Beinq in a comedy or horror Film . im a Tall Guy 6’1 . im 16 years old . im an upcoming 11th grader and really wants a role in a really good movie . i always wanted to work with Actors and becoming great partners with them . i Really Would like that alot soo please if you could just email me anything i would be more than happy to give out my contact number . please and thanks .

May 11, 2011 at 9:38 am
(81) MItchell says:

Hey guys, I’m Mitch.

I’ve always sort of wanted to be an actor, always lingered in the back of my mind but I’m 16 now and all of a sudden the urge has just hit me. I would really like to become and actor and I know it is a lot of hard work but I feel like I can put it in.

I live in Western Australia and have no idea where to start, I didn’t do drama in school (which I now regret) and am sort of just in a state of ‘unknown’. What should I do? Or anybody else in my situation.

Email: monckey_monck@hotmail.com

May 12, 2011 at 5:20 am
(82) Jeremy says:

If you dont hire me you are an idiot…no one passes up a winner

May 15, 2011 at 11:03 pm
(83) Alyson says:

Hi (please reply)-
I am Aly. I am 12 years old. since i was 6 my friend Erin and I have been wanting to try out for american idol. Although they changed the age limit to 15, i will still have to wait until i am 16 to go on with Erin, who is a year younger then me. I want to be a famous singer but also I want to be in movies. I have big dreams and I won’t stop dreaming but I don’t know where to reply (Erin needs help 2!!! …plz!) thanks. -Aly and Erin

June 1, 2011 at 3:05 pm
(84) Cody says:

Hi im Cody.

Ive wanted to be an actress my whole life but I need help, my family always say im great and I think I could be on tv.

I watch loads of programmes and I think I could do it please help me im begging you. Thanks :)

Because my hole life I have been waiting for this to happen
:D

June 13, 2011 at 1:36 am
(85) Aryan says:

i also wants to be an actor like shahrukh khan and also do act like him anybody help me my email id is (autshor@gmail.com)

June 15, 2011 at 8:35 am
(86) Zain Ul Abidin says:

I want to make an actor. I am 21 years old.

June 26, 2011 at 4:19 am
(87) Lilwanchoe says:

I am a 14year old nigerian i want 2 act in hollywood i want 2 b com an actor.any body out there dat can help should call 2347034960897 hey palz i am serious.

June 27, 2011 at 4:46 pm
(88) Annonamous says:

I seriously want to be a famous movie actress, and I don’t mean to be arrogant, but I think I can make it big.
But I have NO idea where to start. What are the steps? Can you help me?

June 28, 2011 at 12:50 am
(89) Nick says:

I’m not gonna talk about being an actor I’m going to do it, I’m moving to Hollywood in less then a year and I am going to make it :) peace

June 30, 2011 at 7:05 am
(90) kuldeep gurjar says:

Hi, i am kuldeep and i want to became actor in bollybood but i donot know that how i can enter this field. so please suggest me. i am 17 years old.

July 2, 2011 at 4:45 am
(91) rahul raj says:

hi, i m rahul raj and i am from patna bihar (india) i want to be a actor in bollywood so plz suggest me how to enter in bollywood.

July 6, 2011 at 1:03 am
(92) Thiessan lambert says:

Hi my name is Thiessan and I’ve always wanted to be an actor ever sence I was little and I can never find out how to stourt of in my cerrer and im 13 years old my birth day is December 21 1997 and I would love for somone to help me live my dream contact me at Thiessanl@yahoo.com or find me on Facebook thank you

July 12, 2011 at 3:35 pm
(93) Dima says:

Hi I Rly Wanna Be An Famouse Actor, In Any Country And Go On T.V But I Dont Know How??? And i Rly Hope U To Help Me !!

July 15, 2011 at 1:10 am
(94) Gage says:

Hey I’m Gage And I live in Florida and I’m 15 years old. I want to become an actor so badly. I have the acting style much similar to Columbus from zombieland or the guy from Juno. I could really use some help ao get back with me asap

July 17, 2011 at 3:16 pm
(95) bilal says:

my dream is to act im 13 and i want to be an actor.i live in bradford but will be moving to london to act and become famous

July 26, 2011 at 6:33 am
(96) Amirul says:

Hi, i’m Amirul from Malaysia… I really wanna be an actor… And I’m 14… Live at Johor Bahru… In a small town called Kangkar Pulai… I have an experienced in acting but in just a school theatre… I just played a normal or just an ignored guy in the theatre that is given the title “Ampunkan Kami Ayah & Ibu” (in english, Forgive us Mom & Dad)… I’m looking forward to receive any offer… I don’t care about the salary amount, I just care to be the main actor and famous in the world… I also had ask my mother for many times to go and live at England, maybe i got an offer there… But if I fail, I’m still a striker for my school football team…

July 26, 2011 at 5:32 pm
(97) Zaid abu treka says:

My name is zaid and my only wish is to be an actor if u r intrested to hire me here is my email u wil not regret it. Z.ayed12@hotmail.com am sixteen bytheway

July 27, 2011 at 2:26 am
(98) gowthami says:

My life Aim was to become a good actor , I am 18 years old and i am a good dancer , I feel i very beautiful to see i have not experienced in acting but i can do the action in very best way. sorry i Didnot say u where i am from (INDIA) In a small tome call Vijayawada . I want do atleast one movie so plz ………………………….. understand my feel and give me one chance i will prove. Not only i so many are wating to enter in to this acting career so plz aspect us . So if u want to contact me 9491227557 Thankyou Buy………………………..

July 29, 2011 at 8:44 am
(99) Zeyad says:

Hi my name is zeyad, im from israel and living in a small town called Osfia next to Hafia…i always wanted to become a famous actor and to show the world that i can act too…and every day when i watch tv, i wonder “why cant i act like them ??” thats why i left a comment, so that you can help me with my problem… i want to become famous like Poul Walker and Samuel L. Jackson…so please i want this…and if you choose to help there is my mail: Zeyad1996@gmail.com…and thank you!!!

August 3, 2011 at 7:02 am
(100) Kimberly says:

Hey my name is Kimberly and I’m 10 years old. I’m in year 5. I’m want to be an Actor. You get good money. Has anyone got any good sites. If you do I will hug you like 1000 times. PLEASE HELP THIS IS A REALLY GREAT THING TO DO IN LIFE!

August 10, 2011 at 6:21 pm
(101) anoop verma says:

hey hi, im, frm india i want 2 be an actor n hollywood .. i love hoolywood .. how can it posible to get me a chance… i living my contact no. +9109646209166 .. thankz drling …

August 11, 2011 at 1:15 am
(102) Ahmed boudar says:

my name is ahmed boudar 21 years old , my dream is to be an actor in hollywood , i want to proof that i have tallent

August 11, 2011 at 1:18 am
(103) ahmed boudar says:

this is my email adresse amine_boudar@yahoo.com help me plz thanks

August 23, 2011 at 7:55 pm
(104) JABER ALJOODI says:

Hi I’m Jaber Aljoodi from Saudi Arabia I’m 20 years old, I really wanna be an actor. I’m talented man. Hit me up @ jaber.aljoodi@gmail.com

September 8, 2011 at 5:58 am
(105) Sphiwe says:

I want to act in T.V dramas and movies am naturally talented my problem is am unemployed to go to auditions normaly the charge audition fee and i can’t afford so please help me make my dream come true i promise you won’t be dissapointed i reside in Pretoria Atteridgeville location

September 24, 2011 at 8:54 am
(106) zul says:

hi
im zul
im 15
height 174
i really wanna be an actor
but how i wanna start my career

October 18, 2011 at 2:18 am
(107) rishabh says:

hey! i m rishabh from india i want 2 become an actor in bollywood like salman khan. i m 16 years old. plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me and call me at 9813480217. if u have any offer for me.

October 27, 2011 at 1:36 am
(108) tytruchan says:

You can start with joining acting groups online like the ones at http://www.filmrepo.com/ and start searching for film, TV and theater casting calls in your area.

October 31, 2011 at 1:28 pm
(109) seth knighton says:

I want to be an actor and start a career in acting. I need some help going about doing that.

November 1, 2011 at 3:56 pm
(110) sophie burns says:

hi I’m Sophie, i’m ten it’s hard 4 me 2 become an actress because of where i live and how tall i am, I’ve only been to 1 audition but they sent me away because they thought i was fifteen! My dream is to be famous even though my mum and dad don’t approve please help me live my dream

November 21, 2011 at 4:00 pm
(111) Yacob ( Jacob ) says:

hey my name is Jacob and I live in KSA, my dream was always to be an actor and most of my class was also suggesting that I should be an actor right now but i dont know were to apply it and from were to start, but the only thing that I know that im going to Canada and if there is any acting job to take in Canada then it will be great and i hope that you can help me please send a message to my E-mail —-> jackobsars@yahoo.com and thanks for the co-operation

November 23, 2011 at 2:47 am
(112) Ali says:

hey, i’m 14 and really want to be an actor. it’s kinda hard to pursue my dreams here in Adelaide and don’t think my parents would move if i asked them. if your looking for a good actor with soccer skills, black hair, athletic and big brown eyes i’m your guy. please contact me i can do unpaid :) thanks!!!

November 24, 2011 at 5:28 am
(113) jasom de bruyn says:

my name is jason and i am 11 years old and this has been my dream forever i hav acted in all my school plays and i am going to acting camp so if there is a disney role open in 2012 PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!!

December 1, 2011 at 2:26 am
(114) Prateik Monga says:

hi am Prateik. I am 20 years old. I like acting , Dance is my passion & Music is my soul.
please give me a chance to proof myself.

December 2, 2011 at 2:38 pm
(115) acharya harshal says:

hi,my name is harshal acharya am 17year.i want to be an actor.in bollywood plzzz help me.if u have any oofer for me.and i live gujrat in ankleshwar . My number is 9727245123 plz plz plz….

December 5, 2011 at 11:34 am
(116) Fira says:

Hey, my name is Fira but I’m just wondering why are there so many people are so desperate to become an actor or an actress? Is it because of fame? Money? Popularity? Jeez. I want to be an actress too and I’m 17 years old but I ain’t keeping my head high hoping that a freaking producer or director will read this and contact me to ask me a cast position in a hollywood movie. Goodness gracious.

January 1, 2012 at 8:21 am
(117) dania sher says:

ummm…………….jeremiah sullivan…no doubt im a charismatic performer with the ability to capture anykind of croud…..young or middle aged or teenz..the only thing that is extremely bugging me right now is i live in dubai and my parents are moving to pakistan because of financial difficulties….and dubai seemz to be really improving ts film industry and well i had hope of someday making it here…..but i can’t help but feel helpless now…plz help me…i read your comment and that u also had some production house in pakistan….plz i dreamof one day being like reema khan…i am talented….plz help me…..i would really appreciate it if u or anybody who has information on anything that is related to the film industry in pakistan email it to me…
my email is……
bellatrixlestrange_bella@hotmail.com
plz……..thank you
i really hope u reply jeremy sullivan…..

January 3, 2012 at 11:32 am
(118) Richard says:

I am 21 years old and I am an actor. I have been acting since I was 15, the only tip i can give you is to keep trying and auditioning you will get turned down for 100 parts before you get one. mos actors work 10 years before they find a big role and most actors never actually become famous. If your only looking to be famous then you want to be an actor for the wrong reasons.

January 4, 2012 at 12:03 am
(119) priya says:

EEDEY is world’s first social networking site for aspiring actors and singers.So, eedey is very helpful to you.

January 6, 2012 at 9:15 am
(120) Aryan says:

Thanks PRIYA to give us suggestion…miss u a lot…:)

January 6, 2012 at 9:18 am
(121) Aryan says:

Thanxx priya to give us suggestion…miss u…:)

January 10, 2012 at 8:08 am
(122) priya says:

as i said many directors will view eedey.com if they are interested in us we will get a chance

January 10, 2012 at 11:04 am
(123) Waterless Urinals says:

I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So i’m happy to exhibit that I have a very excellent uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I so much undoubtedly will make sure to don?t omit this website and give it a glance on a constant basis.

January 16, 2012 at 8:37 pm
(124) kiran says:

i need somebody’s help i want to become a actress really bad but don’t no how to do it and how to get an agent

January 25, 2012 at 11:37 am
(125) satyasmita behera says:

i never thought of acting or modelling in my childhood but ya i always imagine myself as some fairy. i know that i am pretty. people say that i am charming and very very sweet with god gifted face, eyes, jaw layout , n my voice is very sweet. i have broad waist. after noticing all these things i have realised that i am born to be famous. may be as a popstar . but i never get the platform to show myself. and i get nervous to sing, dance, etc. i can’t even say my friends about it coz everyone knows me as a sweet cute girl who likes to study always. i don’t know why i am not able to hamper this image.please guys help me out.

January 26, 2012 at 8:02 pm
(126) aran says:

Hi Guys i am 10 and i really wanna be a actor. i also can sing pretty well. I am live in usa movedd from singapore I wanna so plz choose me.

January 26, 2012 at 8:02 pm
(127) aran says:

January 28, 2012 at 5:43 pm
(128) Rhianne says:

Hi my name’s rhianne and i live in australia…. I know that you always hear about people who just dream about becoming actors and actreses but with me i have been going to classes since i was around 7, I am now 12 almost 13 and I have realised that me just wanting to be an actress isn’t going to make it happen. I got main roles in school concerts like Amy in Doctor Who and even princess Cinderella. I always hear about great schools in LA or someplace in america but I’m not moving to america any time soon. I walk around shopping centres singing or talking about my acting skills hoping someone will find me and offer me a spot in something. I love performing arts more than anything in the world and i will go on any commercial, movie, tv show… ANYTHING if someone just gives me a chance. please i really want this and i know other people who have commented have probably sounded more convincing than me but if you just give me a chance i won’t let anyone down

January 30, 2012 at 6:14 am
(129) sophie says:

hello, my name is Sophie and i am 12 years old. i would love to be an actor in victoria, Australia. i dont have any experience on acting but want to start now. i am a confident speaker and was school captain for my school so spoke on many occasions. i did say a few parts in school play but that’s about all. but all i want to do it live my dream and that is acting on TV shows or movies. i dont really mind what type of acting eatleast not musical because in not a good singer. so please i really hope i get noticed into the film industry and eventually can live my dream. Thank you (:

January 30, 2012 at 6:15 am
(130) Sophie says:

hello, my name is Sophie and i am 12 years old. i dint have any experience on acting but want to start now. i am a confident speaker and was school captain for my school so spoke on many occasions. i did say a few parts in school play but that’s about all. but all i want to do it live my dream and that is acting on TV shows or movies. i dont really mind what type of acting eatleast not musical because in not a good singer. so please i really hope i get noticed into the film industry and eventually can live my dream. Thank you (:

February 6, 2012 at 11:24 pm
(131) Safi says:

hello, my name is Safi Sadi and i live in Australia. I always wanna be an actress and it is my dream. I hope one day if my dreams can come true and it is the only thing that i want to do but i don’t know how can i start. I always hear that america has the best school but i can’t move right now becase i have no one who i know in America. In school i love doing drama and i think i’m really good at it because they teachers told me that. So please i really need this and i know other people who have commented have probably sounded more convincing than me but if you just give me a chance i wonít let anyone down and i will do as you guys told me to do. Thank you(:

February 14, 2012 at 9:37 am
(132) Dan mallory says:

Hi I really want to be I acting mainly tv and films but have no experience I’m 19 and live in east Yorkshire in England please can some one help me I would be greatly appreciated you can email me at daniel.mallory@hotmail.co.uk thanks :)

February 15, 2012 at 1:24 am
(133) Evan says:

Hey my name is Evan and I live in Othello WA and I’m 13 years old and I really want to be a actor some day my friends and family say I’m good at things like at sports and fake things and I know how to act like Nuthing happened and I’m really good at it so please help me out email me at evan54mtz@gmail.com so let me know if you can or not plz

February 19, 2012 at 11:46 am
(134) Johannes says:

Hello. My name is Johannes. I am 19 years old and I live in the northern parts of Sweden. I know that I’m not British nor American but I speak really good english. I’ve always wanted to become a professional actor. I can’t say that I am a great actor. Just that I can be serious and random when I act. I am willing to change my appearance for a role for example working out and getting a haircut.

March 9, 2012 at 9:48 am
(135) DeAngela says:

HELLO my name is DeAngela, im 20 yrs old…. I’ve always had a passion for acting,i started to of be an actress when was just 7yrs old… Never has that desire gone away… I would do really good in the my performance is beautiful…I’ve done many school plays, i play as a zombie in haunted factory on holloween… many people would go through the maze looking for a good scare,me and 20 other (zombies)….we had people outside the factory so that when you’ve made it all the through the maze they could share their likes and dislikes,it was great we had a blast.. for three weeks this event went on…… ………. ………………… lm just a little,where would i find auditions……

March 11, 2012 at 8:30 pm
(136) Kiwo says:

Hello everyone, my name is Kiwo and I am 21 years old.I am from Cameroon, West Africa, and presently an international student in the U.S. I love watching movies and my greatest dream has always been to become an actor, although presently I am studying computer information systems in University. Acting has been my passion since childhood. I know I have the potentials to act, but right now I don’t know how or where to start. I can speak both French and English. If there is anyone out there who can help me out, here’s my number
608-738-7493 and my email address is kjumbam@yahoo.com. Thanks

March 26, 2012 at 3:12 pm
(137) Najad Hirsi says:

Hello!! :)

Im not really good at writing these kind of things but here i go.

My name is Najad Hirsi I just love acting its amazing and inspiring I am 12 years old. My favourite school lesson is drama and I have a really good level for my age. My drama/form teacher used to be in eastenders and casualty Jake thomas? So he really inspires me to become an actor even more if you could make my dreams come true I would know who to thank please get back to me! thank you have a nice day/night evening ;p you know what i mean lol

April 2, 2012 at 8:38 pm
(138) Emily p says:

i am 14 years old and have wanted to act all my life, in primary i could rememeber everyone eles line and they would never pick me for the big parts i would always be given one or two lines that brough my confidence down and i thought that it was because i couldnt act or that i wasnt good enough but my mum always stood by myside anyway i am a GCSE drama student and i am joining a acting theatre and i really want to become a actress but i dont know where to start

April 7, 2012 at 1:22 am
(139) krishna says:

plz call me im gd actor 9250933216

April 7, 2012 at 7:37 pm
(140) Makayla Polin says:

My dream is to be an actress. I’m 13 and I’ve dreamed about being on t.v forever. I would love to be able to audition for any movie or show:). It would be amazing to be able to live out my dream:)

April 12, 2012 at 5:17 pm
(141) tatiana huertas says:

Dear whomever is reading this my name is tatiana huertas people call me tati,and i am 11 yrs old i always wanted to act and sing but my dad doesnt approve of it,one day i went to the mall and a lady from interface askedmy mom if i wanted to act and my mom said yes and the lady said she would call us four to five days later.When i got home i told my dad and tht i was soooooooooooooooooo excited.He said i could not act unless someone proves to him that it is nt dangerous to give informtion to people and i need your help to do that for me!!!It is my dream and i take it sooo passiontley i think i deserve to be happy for a time in my life i think of acting so wonderful that i would act for free no money required only on probably 3 movies i might be in, i am a great smart student im the best student in my class evryyear all my teachers tell me and my parents it.i deserve something i would be happy with forever.i want this so badly because there has been rrough times in my family that you cant imagine!so i want acting to give me an ability to have strength to rememeber i always will have acting.Alot of times i think about it that i would never become and acter bt then when i watch a show it gives me confidencein becoming an sucessfull actor acting is my life!God bless you and have a happily life i just am going to wit until you help me have a happily life amen.Thank you for reading this i hope you have a nice day truly, Tatiana Huertas

April 13, 2012 at 11:56 pm
(142) tashi dawa says:

i am a boy of 18year old can anyone help to become an actor because its my dream

April 15, 2012 at 3:29 pm
(143) Martin says:

Hey , my name is martin and im from sweden, 16 years old. I have always been the center for the entertaniemt.
teachers in 4th grade made me sign up to the local theater.
This is my dream, but i have no idea where to contact and get an audition.:)

April 22, 2012 at 5:26 am
(144) pathak anshu says:

hey gys i want to be a best actor . no any other likes me in whol indrusty. thanks me and uU!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡ēēēē♡♡♡♡♡♡ē♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ē♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♡ēēēē♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

April 23, 2012 at 4:57 pm
(145) rajaa swiima says:

I really really want to be an actress But I have no idea how to start. I am ready for anything. I am from maroccain in casablanca,Once again, I don’t have much money,so I don’t have much experience I really want to do this! I am ready for the challenge! I don’t care how hard it is! I am willing to go through anything! AND I dream of the lights, the cameras, the ACTION

April 24, 2012 at 7:45 pm
(146) Nathan Gorman says:

Hi my name is Nathan Gorman and I’m only 12 years old. I never ever act befor but I will love to try out for it. I live in Nashville, Mi and go to Maple Valley Jr. Sr. High School ( 6th grade). I always thought acting was awsome so know I want try out for it.Please reach me at (517)-852-1584. THANKS

April 30, 2012 at 3:50 pm
(147) kareem hossam says:

My dream start to be an acter when I was 10 years old. know I’m 17 years old , I will finish my high school on June . I took SAT1 and I got 1520 math 610,writing 490,and reading 420. please send for me. hossam.kareem@yahoo.com. 00201221877335.

May 2, 2012 at 8:00 pm
(148) sajjad says:

I live in the Uk and I wanna become a bollywood actor. I know this sounds too funny but I’m serious. I don’t know how to act, but I got the looks, height, and body shape. I speak okay hindi but will definitely work on it more.
My “bio data”:
Height: 5,’10″
Body: Atheletic…So how do I do this? I have no idea who to talk to. Maybe some people from India can show me a direction. Thanks!

May 6, 2012 at 2:05 pm
(149) salman alsuliman says:

i want to be an actor please any one can take me please i just need a chance i will do my best my email is ( mr_cute@windowslive.com ) i live in saudi arabia in riyadh any one can help me .

May 25, 2012 at 12:28 am
(150) jacob says:

I really want to be an actor but i don’t know how to start my family doesn’t know i want to be one and I’m afraid to tell them that i want to be, when i was little i said i wanted to be a veterinarian, but now i want to be an actor, but do i need to take classes or what to improve my skills please help!!!

May 25, 2012 at 9:58 pm
(151) Hazel says:

Hii i am Hazel ….i am from India……..i want to become an actor in bollywood…..but i donno how to start the career in it……so plz i need help….:)

May 29, 2012 at 4:43 am
(152) Maryanne Bill says:

HI!!!!!!!!!!!! MY NAME IS Maryanne Bill I am 18 years and I want to be a movie actress in Riverwood,Nollywood and Hollywood…………………I do not know how to start this I need help sooooooooooooo bad please help me I am from Nairobi Kenya

June 1, 2012 at 6:56 am
(153) Nisha pathak says:

hey guys!!!!!i’m nisha..i hve alwz wanted to be an actress…bollywood iz my lyf n to be a bollywood queen iz my dream….i don’t knw 4rm where 2 start…i cn’t survive without it…o god plz help me..!!!!!!!!!!!!!show me the right path…4rm where shall i begin my new journey:)….:)

June 1, 2012 at 12:08 pm
(154) lex alexander says:

I wanna be an actor.

June 7, 2012 at 6:13 pm
(155) jack says:

hi my name is jack and i am 11 i live in england (bradford) i have alwaus wanted to be a actor but i need help please help me.

June 7, 2012 at 10:36 pm
(156) Minati says:

Hi. my name is Mohammed, and I live in New Orleans LA. art means everything to me. I want to be an actor becuse Im very good in it but my english is really bad :(

June 13, 2012 at 8:10 am
(157) Mold Inspection Atlanta says:

I needed to thank you for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it. I have got you book marked to look at new things you postÔŅĹ

June 13, 2012 at 11:20 pm
(158) pimpen says:

Hi I’m Ura I would love to be an actor some day I grew up Amish and I always wondered if there was a chance I ever got on tv I would love it any suggestions email me at ura5467@gmail.com

June 14, 2012 at 8:59 am
(159) Michael says:

Hi…..im Michael. I hardly sleep because of this dream i dream day and night (to become an actor). I once acted in schooln but its been years now not taking part in acting, the thing is that i know i can become one and a good one, but only if i get a lot of training.

June 14, 2012 at 9:06 am
(160) Michael says:

Hi…..im Michael. I hardly sleep because of this dream i dream day and night (to become an actor). I once acted in school but its been years now not taking part in acting, the thing is that i know i can become one and a good one, but only if i get a lot of training. I really need help on how maybe to start the career i always wanted, right now im stuck in a course (teaching) i dont cherish. I really need help……..(worried).

June 16, 2012 at 2:07 am
(161) karthi gowda says:

hai..im karthi 20 yr old, i live in bangalore india,finished ma graduate evry tym i’ll keep on dreaming abt ma acting , with ths dream i can’t get into further step in ma life, so plz suggest me a right way 2 start ma carrier

June 17, 2012 at 5:41 pm
(162) Jamie says:

hello i really want to be an actor and be in tv shows & movies, can someone please send me information my email: brownjamie22@yahoo.com , i would love this job.

June 19, 2012 at 11:31 am
(163) sreenath says:

hi my name is sreenath and i am 16 year’s old and i want to become an actor and i am totally confused how to get started……there is no reason why I love acting sooooo much i know i can do it but i just need the way to start sooo could u help me out for my career……

June 20, 2012 at 6:10 am
(164) Annajahan says:

Hi i ‚m annajahan. İ am 18. İ live in TŁrkmenistan . İ want to go holywood any to be an actress. But I don’t know how please help me. Make my dreams come true…

June 22, 2012 at 6:40 am
(165) raj says:

hiii,
i m raj , im 17 years old & i love to act ……. i hve good face ….. i m fair…… i wnt for many audition bt no good response cme frm thm

June 22, 2012 at 8:22 pm
(166) ally says:

I have confidence in all of u

June 22, 2012 at 10:00 pm
(167) haimy says:

hello! i have been wanting to be an actor since i was a little girl but i don’t no where to start. its easy to say i want to be an actor but its hard to do it but if u never give up one day u will be an actor so i am trying my best and with your help it will be more better! thank u

July 2, 2012 at 10:53 am
(168) khaoula hajji says:

Hay im khaoula im marocain im 16 years old ilove the wrestling more than my self i have an axtremely strong body and im beging everyone can help me to go to america help me please coz ilove wwe

July 2, 2012 at 1:23 pm
(169) jonathan says:

Do you want to be an actor?
Our casting service works with over 80 thousand casting directors, filmmakers, photographers and studios to bring our members the best casting call opportunities. Everyone, regardless of their looks or experience level, is eligible to participate in our program. We are interested in people passionate about earning a living in show business and are over the age of 18.

call now 866-943-8898

July 4, 2012 at 9:19 am
(170) Norbert says:

Heyy!! my name Norbert, i’m from very very wild country Lithuania . My age 19 . I`m interested in actor career. Will be great if some one contact me on my email adress thank you! norbaa00@gmail.com

July 7, 2012 at 3:04 am
(171) Harry says:

I am 22 year old indian boy with good persanality i would like to work in hollywood movies with no charge.so if any of it like to chanse me contact me

July 13, 2012 at 2:37 pm
(172) Paige Makepeace says:

hey!!! i am a 14 year old girl that really wants to be an actress, i want to find a job in the uk and then maybe branch out. though i really need some help and advice on how to become an actress:)
can any of you guys help me!

July 17, 2012 at 3:33 am
(173) karthik says:

im interest to acting in hollwood movies..its my dream

July 25, 2012 at 4:41 pm
(174) this guy says:

Ummm i wouldn’t mind acting. Its full of experiences and things to learn that anyone who minds watching a television set or snatching a friend up and going to the movies can share with, even strangers get together for those who act for them it’s truly genius. The only thing i can think off to top that would have to be Google glasses. That show Misfits is my favorite and has inspired me to pursue acting. I just don’t know where to start.

July 26, 2012 at 1:39 am
(175) lorin says:

Hey I have always thought it would be cool to be and actress in like movies or TV shows or something and don’t know where to get an agent or go to classes and I’m kinda tired of our school plays and stuff, I am 14 years old and don’t know where to start if you could help that would be wonderful :) thx

July 27, 2012 at 5:12 pm
(176) Sampie says:

Hi my name is Sampie Nell and I am 16 years old and want to become a actor. I live in South Africa, I want to go 2 america and become an actor but I don’t know what I’m suppose to do. I have blonde hair, blue eyes, I’m tall, good looking, well shaped and I can dance (hip hop). So if you have any tips please contact me on facebook ( Sampie Nell ). I really want to be known….

July 31, 2012 at 6:06 pm
(177) abdul majid says:

hi my name is abdul majid 14 years old i want to be an actor can you please help me to be an actor like hannah montanah majid micheal agyakoo and the rest of them i need your help please help me to be an actor but i was born in ghana but i stay at germany i am fair in complextion i have black hair thank you goodluck bye bye

August 3, 2012 at 12:09 am
(178) stephanie says:

Hi name is Stephanie and last year I started watching kicking it on Disney XD and I’m in karate already but I have been wanting to be an actress since I was 6 and I really really really want to become an actress and I am 12 I have brown hair and brown eyes I was born in Cleveland but then I moved to Columbus and I have been in no acting classes or anything but my mom is trying and I really do want to become and actress so that it

August 8, 2012 at 12:01 am
(179) Yoselin says:

Hi my name is Yoselin i am 16 years old and i live in Florida. Since i was a little girl i have always loved acting and singing. my dream and goal is to one day be discovered. ive always dreamed of being an actress. i am passionate for this career and i will do anything to accomplish it.

August 8, 2012 at 6:15 pm
(180) Arfaoui says:

I want to be an actor but i live in tunisia and i don’t know how ??? plz help me am intrested

August 12, 2012 at 6:46 pm
(181) DANIEL says:

Hi, my name is Daniel Cousley. I’m 15 years old and I’m from Jamaica. I always wanted to become an actor but I don’t know where to start. I have a passion for acting and I would really appreciate if someone really help me to start my career in acting. Email me at “d_cousley@yahoo.com” Thank you. Good bless!

August 13, 2012 at 10:42 am
(182) lerato says:

hi my name is lerato and i am from south africa i am ongly 13 years old,i realy love acting but i dont know where to start. i would love to be an actress one day.

August 17, 2012 at 6:30 am
(183) Charbel says:

Hello im a 17 years old boy whose dream is to be an actor. I don’t know where to go or what to do but i just hope to find someone who would help a young guy to achieve his dream. Any help is greatly appreciated .. Thank you!

August 22, 2012 at 9:34 am
(184) SHERYLLLL says:

I’m Sheryl and I’m from Singapore . I’ve wanted to become an actor since young and i’m twelve now . I really want to move to L.A. And go to acting lessons . But my parents would most probably say no and would ask me to focus on my studies . But i really want to become an actress. What should I do ?

August 25, 2012 at 4:11 am
(185) Luka says:

Hi, my name is Luka and i live in Croatia, i want to become an actor, like Vin Diesel and Samuel L. Jackson, you know to act in some serious action movies, but it is very difficult to achieveve that in my country, i am just asking for advice how can i act in some American movies, my mail is lukas.premuzi@gmail.com.

August 31, 2012 at 4:45 pm
(186) Joshua says:

My name is Josh, and I’m a Gypsy in America, and I want to get into acting. It has always been a dream of mine, but I’ve always thought it couldn’t happen, me being gypsy and all. But since the show American Gypsies started, it kinda made me think, “If they can do it, why can’t I?” I just have no idea where to start! ): Any ideas? Is IGotTalentNow.com or HollywoodPassport.net legit or just another scam? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

August 31, 2012 at 11:21 pm
(187) emily says:

I have been wanting to be a movie actor forever.I am 12 years old but I dont have the guts to tell my mom or dad and I have no clue why my mom and dad are awesome.I need help to come up with a way to tell them I don’t know how to tell them.I really want to become an actor before I am 20.help?

September 1, 2012 at 8:52 am
(188) Hashmat says:

hiii…..!!!!my name is HASHMAT….. & i want to be a good actor……. i am 18 years old….. please help me…

September 1, 2012 at 9:00 am
(189) HASHMAT says:

hello !!!!!guysss my name is HASHMAT….. my age is 18 years…. i wanna be a good actor….. please help me……

September 1, 2012 at 9:05 am
(190) HASHMAT says:

I am good looking also………

September 1, 2012 at 9:09 am
(191) HASHMAT says:

guysss please help me…….

my contect no. is 9660028050

September 1, 2012 at 9:33 am
(192) mika says:

i really realy want to be an actress its my dream someone please help me fulfill that dream

September 2, 2012 at 2:04 pm
(193) Miranda says:

Listen up. I know everyone is saying they want to be an actor or actress. Those people probably aren’t taking this seriously. I’m 13 years old and I’ve been wanting to act sinces I’ve been able to talk. I can make anyone laugh even if they’ve just been shot. I’m also a good dramatic. There’s nothing I want more than this. This is my dream. I want to be one of those people who say ” I followed my dream”. That’s what I want. Please help me become an actress. You won’t regret. I could make you millions. Call my cell at 9545994386. Do it! Call me if your an agent. I’m not asking you. I’m telling you

September 3, 2012 at 1:09 pm
(194) shelby-elizabeth says:

hey,
im shelby-elizabeth im 15 an love to act im from london and its my dream to tralvel to LA to see what i can do out there i dont need these help sites to help me i wanna find my own way to be an arctress i love my life full of singing when i want to an also so acting i love it nothing else to say … x

September 10, 2012 at 4:55 pm
(195) Mon says:

Hello I am a 21 year old university graduate from England. I have loved acting since I was a little girl and have never pursued my dreams of becoming an actress until this year due to me thinking I needed to get a job that was sensible and thought becoming an accountant was the way in which I should go. I have no decided that I would like to become an actress but I have no formal training and have not acted that much in this past few years. I have signed up to many websites and which offer free casting calls and such, but I am unsure of how I should break into america. What do you suggest for me to do?

September 19, 2012 at 1:04 am
(196) Junior says:

Wow, this post is fastidious, my younger sister
is analyzing these kinds of things, thus I am going to tell her.

September 24, 2012 at 10:44 am
(197) Gabrielle says:

Hello :) I’m 13 years old, 164cm., 58kg., but i now play sports and am on a diet. But the way i’m from Lithuania. I really like acting,singing,dancing! If you really need actor i can be :)

October 2, 2012 at 5:05 am
(198) Vivi says:

ohh,,hi,:)im 14,i just love movies and i dont know why.movies are my life i think,but i live in china,maybe i havent more chances to make my dream come true,i just…i wanna become an actress,i have acting talent i think. email me if you want sss9825@foxmail.com i hope someone can help me:)

October 4, 2012 at 6:43 pm
(199) stacia says:

hi im im 16 years old im from a small city chester pa , and i want to be an actress so badly im hungry and thirsty for it i just know i want it , im very very very funny seriously i keep a smile on everyone ‘s face i have the confident , beauty all you can name to be an actress if any questions or anything email me strangestacia@yahoo.com

October 7, 2012 at 12:58 pm
(200) Raj kapoor says:

Hai my name is rajkapoor i want makes a supper star

October 7, 2012 at 1:10 pm
(201) Raj kapoor says:

Hi my name is rajkapoor i want makes a supper star plz help me my Eimel id rakkikapoor@gmail.com and my contect no.9044641778

October 12, 2012 at 12:21 pm
(202) Zaina says:

I’d like to be an actor in any type , whatever it is , please help me !!!

October 12, 2012 at 12:23 pm
(203) zaina says:

Help me pleasseeeee wannna be an actor , I’m 15 years old girl

October 14, 2012 at 8:24 am
(204) jubi says:

i’m 11 years old and i really want to do something about my acting but i don’t know how! i really want to be in a horror film, something like LET ME IN, great movie btw

October 15, 2012 at 4:06 pm
(205) Halley says:

Hi I’m Halley I’m live in Troy I’ve never tried acting In like plays but I really do want to be an actress but I don’t know where to start.my mom she supportive but not much I may be black but I do believe I can do this I’m still going to pray my dream come of being a actress you can find me on Facebook look me up.please I really want this come to come true.

November 2, 2012 at 2:37 pm
(206) Deepak says:

hi im 19 years old i want to be a bollywood actor…..plzzzz help… muje actin bohut pasand hi aur mai assam se hu. mere andar biswas hi ki mai kar sakta hu…aap log ek bar dekh to lijiye plzzz…mera email hi(deepak1994das@gmail.com) plz help me…:(

November 19, 2012 at 6:21 pm
(207) Mike says:

Well I am very past my time, but I did act before in community theatre. It was a bit of a hobby for me because I had a career in pharmaceuticals. I had an accident that cut everything short. I recently helped my friend out in Romeo and Juliet because he and his under-study had food poisening. I did the part of Mercucio in High-school so I stood in for them. I missed acting. I want to know how I can start at 32, people think I am in my early twenties. I do not want the leading roles, but something maybe background extra, or something along those lines.

November 23, 2012 at 10:00 pm
(208) Jessica says:

Hi,I am Jessica I am 11 years old very smart and pretty and am very interested in modeling and acting.I will let you know that I do take everything and everything in my life very seriously. There is only one big flaw in my plan and that is I live in florida and do not have a lot of money to travel. Can you help me? Forever grateful,Jessica :)

November 27, 2012 at 3:16 am
(209) DEEPU says:

HELLO..,
I am Deepu from Kerala now I’m 19 yrs ,
I don’t know acting,
but since my childhood onwards I like actors and also like movies.
I had only One Dream to become a good ‘ACTOR’…
I’ll try my Best to fullfill my AIM…
Plzzzzzz HELP ME…!!!

”MY EMAIL ID:- deepu9940@gmail.com

November 28, 2012 at 2:06 pm
(210) Jasper says:

My name is Jasper.

I am Dutch and I love films and shows. I would really want to be a part of one. Please hook me up.

December 3, 2012 at 11:04 pm
(211) Javaughn says:

Hey my name is javaughn I am 14 years old I have dreamed of being a actor since I was 4 yrs old so if you could help me it would be really appreciative

Thanks From Javaughn coupe

December 8, 2012 at 6:53 am
(212) shaban says:

am shebby tanzanian jst wanna be apart of films cuz ilove alot filmz

December 11, 2012 at 3:57 am
(213) Peter says:

Hello i am Peter, i have been acting stage drama for almost 4 years and i am a Nigerian with a natural ascent, i have featured in 3 passion of Christ dramas, i live in missouri now and i would like to be a movie star or feature in a movie or stage drama. please contact me on Peterojeifo@yahoo.com

December 14, 2012 at 4:14 am
(214) Elsa says:

Hi there, I’m Elsa and I’m from Malaysia. I’m only 12 years old and I wanna become an actress. I don’t quite know how to act but I have act before in tuitions sometime. My favorite stars are Miley Cyrus,Demi Lovato,Miranda Cosgrove and so much more and always dream I could be just like them.I really want to start but I donít know what to do. If you have a idea where I could get a good agent or go to classes or just have a question,please email me –> elsaleekayene@gmail.com >.< Thx very much

December 14, 2012 at 10:06 pm
(215) Whatsoever says:

Hi…. I would like to become an actress if I have the chance so…..

December 16, 2012 at 5:26 am
(216) Abigail Agyapong says:

I want to be an actress because that is my dream.I want to be a famous actress even though i am very young i do believe in myself that i can do it.I am a teenager i am just 13 years from Ghana and i have talents like acting,singing,broadcasting and designing.There are many things i can do and i trust that my Lord in heaven will help me as long as he has given me all these talents and i want to show my talents to the world so i can feel on top of the world.So please someone should help me so i can become what i want to do as a teenager

December 16, 2012 at 10:59 am
(217) Megan says:

I would love to be an actress im 14 and have no idea where to start

December 19, 2012 at 7:39 am
(218) roya says:

hey…im roya and i live in iran im 22…acting is my dream,is my life,is my evrything…i really want to be an actress, to be a star but i dont know what to do…i have acting talent…plz email me .j.roya69@gmail.com…I hope some one can help me…

December 25, 2012 at 7:25 am
(219) chahinez boukhalfa says:

hi my name is chahinez from algeria .i’m 17 years old and i wanna be an actress but i don’t know where and how i should start .i love acting it’s in my blood and i hope that someone can help me this is my email :loraswing@hotmail.fr

December 25, 2012 at 7:28 am
(220) chahinez boukhalfa says:

hi i’m chahinez from algeria my dream is to be an actress but i don’t lnow how i should start please someone help me

December 29, 2012 at 9:19 am
(221) Anastasia Ubaka says:

Hello everyone my name is Anastasia Ubaka, i’m from England. I am 16 years old and i am 5″11 and really want to be an actress however i feel like where i’m young and tall i cant find the right role for me to play in fact it feels like i will never be able to act because i’m tall. It would really help boost my confidence up if there is anyone that can give me advice (good advice) :) contact me on facebook – Anastasia Ubaka

December 31, 2012 at 9:29 am
(222) Casey says:

Like the many above and below my dream and passion is to become an actress, since very small it’s all I have dreamt of. I’m not going to say its too late for me to become an actress not at all, I am 14. However I have nowhere to turn to, I don’t go to theatre school, my parents both work with good money but not enough and although I live in London home to some of the greatest shows I need that push into the right direction. I have told my parents about my dreams and passions however I don’t think they take me seriously or they listen but brush it of and forget, how can I take myself seriously when I’m not taken seriously? I anyone reading this knows of any help they can drop by to me please do.