When is it on?:
- Claire Danes as Carrie Mathison
- Damian Lewis as Nicholas Brody
- Morena Baccarin as Jessica Brody
- David Harewood as David Estes
- Diego Klattenhoff as Mike Faber
- Morgan Saylor as Dana Brody
- Jackson Pace as Chris Brody
- Mandy Patinkin as Saul Berenson
- Claire Danes got her start back in 1994 on the cult classic teen drama My So-Called Life.
- Damian Lewis starred in the short-lived NBC crime drama Life, where he played a cop who spent years in prison for a crime he didn't commit.
- Mandy Patinkin, who is a Tony Award winner for his role in Evita, has also had numerous important starring television roles on Chicago Hope, Dead Like Me and most recently, Criminal Minds. He has played the role of Dr. Jeffrey Geiger on Chicago Hope, Picket Fences and Homicide: Life on the Street.
- Morena Baccarin most recently starred as alien leader Anna on ABC's V.
- Diego Klattenhoff starred as Mike Callahan on NBC's medical drama Mercy.
- Claire Danes and Morena Baccarin attended the New York City Lab School for Collaborative Studies together.
- Damian Lewis is British (he grew up in London) and has an excellent American dialect.
- Series executive producer Howard Gordon is also the man behind one of television's greatest terrorist series, 24.
Nick Brody: The American marine who was a POW for 8 years in Iraq. We believed for the first seven episodes of season one that he might actually be who he claims to be, but at the end of episode eight, we learn that he is indeed working with the Al Quaeda leader Abu Nazir.
Jessica Brody: Brody's wife. Before her husband was found, Jessica, believing he was dead, moved on with her life and fell in love with Brody's best friend.
David Estes: Carrie's boss at the CIA. He and Carrie had an affair at one point, which ultimately ended his marriage.
Mike Faber: Brody's best friend and fellow marine. Mike was having an affair with Jessica until Brody was found alive in Iraq.
Saul Berenson: CIA profiler/interrogator and Carrie's mentor and friend. His ability to be calm and really know his target is extremely helpful in getting them to talk. Saul is married to Mira, who left him to go back to her country because he always put his career ahead of their marriage.
Dana and Chris Brody: Jessica and Nick's children. Although Dana remembers her father, Chris was just a toddler when Brody was captured. Dana smokes pot and drinks with her friends and blames all their problems on her mother.