'Life Unexpected' Synopsis:
Tired of being bounced around the foster care system, fifteen-year-old Lux decides to take control of her life by becoming an emancipated minor. Upon learning that she needs her biological parents to sign the necessary legal papers, Lux tracks them down and the two get the shock of their lives when she shows up on both of their doorsteps and tells them she was never adopted. Determined to make things right, Cate and Baze decide to give her the life she was supposed to have fifteen years ago by giving her a real family.
January 18, 2010
From the very start, Life Unexpected struggled in the ratings, but I think the CW had hoped the show would eventually catch on and build a loyal following. They were then forced to cancel the series in December, 2010 after 26 episodes had aired. Fortunately, the writers were able to pen a wonderful ending where Lux graduated high school, Baze and Cate were a couple and Ryan got together with the mother of his baby. This is one story that ended with happily ever after!
'Life Unexpected' Cast:
- Britt Robertson as Lux
- Kristoffer Polaha as Nate “Baze” Bazile
- Shiri Appleby as Cate Cassidy
- Kerr Smith as Ryan Thomas
- Austin Basis as Math
- Reggie Austin as Jamie
- In keeping up with modern, technical times, the CW allowed viewers a glimpse at the series by airing the first 10 minutes of the pilot episode on Facebook.
- The series is filmed in North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Shiri Appleby (Cate) brings with her an impressive fan base thanks to her role on the mega-popular series Roswell.
More About the Cast: