4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42
- In the 5.10.06 episode, ?, another hatch was found by Locke and Eko called Station 5: The Pearl. Dr. Marvin Candle presented another Orientation video, only this time, he used the name Dr. Mark Whitman.
- What the heck was on that map Locke saw during the "Lockdown" episode? A clever fan has posted a detailed image of that map.
- The Supply Drop: We all wondered how Dharma kept their hatch people nourished during those 540 days. How often a drop is made is yet to be determined, but it's clear that Dharma is still very much involved in the Swan station experiment.
- The newest hatch with the medical symbol contained costumes we saw the "others" dressed in, along with "Zeke's" beard.
- When the counter in the hatch reached 0, there were strange Egyptian symbols that when translated, spell out Cause to Die.
- A press release can now be viewed on the Hanso Foundation website under the "Life Extension" project about a successful experiment of an orangutan who is now 105 years old.
- The Dharma symbol on the hatch on the "Tallies" side of the island is an arrow.
- Could this be Walt on the milk carton in the hatch?
- As of the 10/5/05 episode, we now know that the hatch is called "Station 3." It is a project run by a company called The Hanso Foundation. The "Orientation" video states that the numbers needed to be entered into the computer every 108 minutes. A replacement would be issued every 540 days (108 x 5 = 540).
- If you visit the site for Hanso Foundation , you can see the following projects in the works: 1. The Hanso Life Extension Project, 2. The Hanso Foundation Electromagnetic Research Initiative, 3. The Hanso Quest for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence, 4. The Hanso Mathematical Forecasting Initiative, 5. The Hanso Cryogenics Development Imperative, 6. The Hanso Juxtapositional Eugenics Development Institute, 7. The Hanso Remote Viewing Training Facility
- Desmond's partner (and the one who got him into the hatch) is named Kelvin.
- There is another entrance into the hatch - a door.
- The numbers on the medicine bottle with which Desmond injected himself with were Hurley's infamous numbers: 4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42
- The mural on the wall in the hatch had the number: 108 - this is the sum of all those numbers.
- On the mural, there is a picture of an eye, then an M and the word "sick."
- There is what looks to be some sort of I Ching symbol in the hatch and on the shark in the water. Have a look at the symbol in the Hatch and on the shark .
- The "Quarantine" sign was on the inside of the hatch.
- The last number Desmond turns the safe combination is 42.