All Good Things Must Come to an End:
- Tom Welling as Clark Kent
- Erica Durance as Lois Lane
- Allison Mack as Chloe
- Justin Hartley as Oliver Queen/Green Lantern
- Cassidy Freeman as Tess Mercer
- Kristin Kreuk as Lana Lang
- Annette O'Toole as Martha Kent
- John Schneider as Jonathan Kent
- Michael Rosenbaum as Lex Luthor
- John Glover as Lionel Luthor
- Annette O'Toole was in the film Superman 3 as Lana Lang.
- In just about every scene, Clark wears the "Superman" colors, which are red, blue and yellow.
- Christopher Reeve played the film role of Superman. He also appeared in two episodes of Smallville as Dr. Swann. Actress Margot Kidder, who portrayed Lois Lane in the films, had a small role on Smallville.
- The institution, Belle Reve on Smallville is also the name of the prison in the DC comics.
'Smallville' Photo Galleries:
Over the years, many tales have been told about Superman, but never has a tale featured the superhero as a teenager. Having the power to rule the world, what made Clark Kent chose good over evil?
When a meteor strikes Smallville, a young boy is left behind (along with his spaceship) and is adopted by Jonathan and Martha Kent. Raised as a good, wholesome mid-western boy, Clark soon realizes his otherworldly powers are only just starting to emerge. Caught between using his powers to defeat meteorite-infected bad guys and dealing with his deep, dark secret -- life on the Kent farm is never dull.
We were also introduced to a young, pre-evil Lex Luthor. Who would have ever thought that Lex and Clark were the best of friends before the days of the cape-donning superhero emerged? After an epic battle with Clark, Lex is off the canvas, but far from out of the picture. History tells us that the two nemesis will always be connected.