When is it on?:
'The Client List' Cast:
- Jennifer Love Hewitt as Riley Parks
- Cybill Shepherd as Linette
- Loretta Devine as Georgia Cummings
- Colin Egglesfield as Evan Parks
- Rebecca Field as Lacey
- Naturi Naughton as Kendra
- Alicia Lagano as Selena
- Kathleen York as Jolene
Movie vs. TV Series:
- In the movie, Jennifer Love Hewitt's character was named Samantha Horton. In the show, her name is Riley Parks.
- In the movie, Samantha was still happily married to her husband, but in the show, her husband has left her -- thus prompting Riley to get a job at the massage parlor.
- In the movie, Cybil Shepherd's character was named Cassie and her name in the series is Linette.
- In the movie, the massage parlor gets busted and Hewitt's character worked with the DA to exchange the names on the client list for her freedom. In the end, the neighborhood women came to Samantha to get "ideas" on how to please their husbands so they wouldn't want to visit massage parlors. Although the series doesn't go as far as busting the day spa, it doesn't necessarily mean that isn't where the series is headed one day down the road.
About Jennifer Love Hewitt:
After a several other film roles, Hewitt than landed the lead role in the successful paranormal drama Ghost Whisperer, which ran for five seasons on CBS. In addition to her role in The Client List, Hewitt also recurs in the TV Land comedy Hot in Cleveland as Wendie Malick's equally narcissistic daughter Emmy Chase.
In addition to her successful acting career, Hewitt is also an accomplished singer. She recorded and wrote the lyrics for a soundtrack for the movie If Only and Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders. She has performed in two episodes of Ghost Whisperer and in the movies I Still Know What You Did Last Summer, Trojan War and Can't Hardly Wait. She has put out several albums and has appeared in a number of music videos.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt was nominated for a Golden Globe for her role in the made-for-television version of The Client List.
- The series takes place in a small Texas town, but is filmed in Los Angeles.