The Bottom Line
- Wide variety of recipes
- Gorgeous photos
- Easy to follow directions
- Nutritional information not provided
- Each section offers a shopping list, be sure to read each list very carefully as you'll find something fun and amusing.
- The four main housewives may have large collections, but Edie, Mrs. Huber and some others also have recipes to share.
- The cookbook also features a helpful vocabulary list for those not quite as talented as Bree in the kitchen.
Guide Review - The Desperate Housewives Cookbook: Juicy Dishes and Saucy Bits
Bree's section offers the type of foods one would expect from the woman who loves to entertain.
Gaby's section offers a wide variety of Mexican dishes to match her spicy personality, along with healthier choices for those watching their weight.
Have a busy, hectic lifestyle? Why not try something from Lynette's fast and healthy collection?!
Susan might be a bad cook, but her collection of mostly vegetarian dishes are tailor-made for those who are a little challenged in the cooking department.
No matter which housewife collection you chose, from breakfast to dessert, you'll be cooking like you've lived on Wisteria Lane for years!